If you are designing a LEED-certified building, Custom Engineering can help. We design environmentally-friendly HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and lighting systems that minimize impact to the environment, helping you to achieve a higher LEED points rating. We implement design strategies that use less energy and water, improve indoor air quality, and are healthier for occupants—supporting your sustainable design.
We have been members of the U.S. Green Building Council since 2003, and our designs meet their strict requirements, as outlined in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Reference Guides.
Custom Engineering and design partners have designed USGBC Certified projects such as:
- JE Dunn Headquarters-Gold
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, Student Union-Gold
- KCMO Metro Patrol-Silver
- KCMO Firestation #39-Silver
- KCMO Zoo-Polar Bear Exhibit-Silver
- Ft. Riley, Kansas-Battalion HQ, Central Ops Building, AVUM Facilities-Silver
- Ft. Leavenworth Chapel-Silver